sábado, 8 de maio de 2021

Are you interested in an inking given by me ?!🍀🧨🎵🎵🌶🍀🔥 I started working with @class101_us to create an online course for anyone interested! This is something I always wanted to do, Sharing my experience, tools, process 😋 . Basically everything from concept creation and sketch, up to final editing of the ink drawing! And get 1:1 feedback from me on your projects !
. If you sign up to get notified when the course is ready just by adding your email (no payment or other info required), you’ll get a $25 coupon from me and you can share with me( in a short survey) exactly what you would want from a course like this for an additional $5 coupon. . For this to happen i need at least 200 people to be interested in taking the course 🙌 so if your interested, or want to share on the survey another class you’d prefer I would teach acordong to my work go for it ! . Ps: for this #inktober #inktober2020 day I’ve made the #armor 😋 . . . . #madebyluis #kuretake #illustration #brushpen #artist #comicart #characterart #character #inkdrawing #conceptartist #inkwork #characterdesign #doodle #blackwork #onlineclass #artclass #teaching #fanart #aliceinwonderland #alicewonderland https://ift.tt/3eqErpL


via Tumblr https://ift.tt/3y75QVI

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário